WOW! I can't believe I have not posted in so long. Life goes on! We are both well, and, in fact, I am in much better health than I was back in Feb. Between my amazing herbalist, Harriet, and Martha at the Advanced Healthcare clinic, I have dropped 25+ pounds since a year ago, fixed a bunch of other stuff that was out of wack and generally feel much better.
Spring was late coming, but finally arrived gently enough to keep the snow milt from running off too fast to cause any local problems. The country certainly has had its share of sever weather this year. We have been blessed to share our back fence neighbor's garden this season. Paul has MaryLynn's garden not only looking good, but producing like crazy. Stan put a bee hive in the garden, and those little bees have been working very hard. I know now where we get the expression "busy as a bee". Hopefully we will get some good honey from the hive when it is time to harvest. The garden is producing more than we can eat, so we freeze some and dry some. The leafy greens dry well for use later in our green smoothies.
Can you believe it? I have actually started making Christmas gifts. I don't want to give it away as to what I'm making, but I hope everyone will be able to put them to good use. I'm still knitting and just finished a lovely shawl. It is ready to be blocked right now. I got a sock loom, so am trying my hand at making baby socks. Virginia's little girl will be arriving very soon. Perhaps she will have some nice warm socks to wear this winter.
We have a little closet under the stairs for storage. It desperately needs organizing. That is my immediate task - figuring out the shelves we want to install.
Well . . . better get back to work on the closet. Hope all is well with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love your creations and can't wait to see more of what's to come!
Post a Comment