February

Monday, January 19, 2009

Its About Time


Oh! Have I been having fun! Toooooooo much time has slipped by since I decided to start blogging, but I have learned some new things that have given me confidence in taking on this new form of communication.

We have been in Centerville about 6 months now - long enough to get settled in and established in our neighborhood and the Porter Lane 3rd Ward. We have even given our first sacrament talks. We purchased an annual membership at the Bountiful Recreation Center and manage to go three times a week. PWE likes the walking track and weight machines, while I prefer the pool. Change is very gradual, but progress is being made.

My need to be creative has branched out a bit. I am now getting a little better at kniting & crocheting, digi-scraping, and most recently, felting with my brand new Janome felting machine. The picture posted here is the result of my making a puffy heart with scrap material, lace and yarns, and then combining an image of the heart with some digital imaging elements to make my very first home crafted digi-card. How fun is that?

No comments: